Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe 30330 Joe 30330 is offline

Default Does anyone know what 'kind' of threads are on a typical portablegas can?

On 8/22/19 11:01 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Glad I still have two of the old, pre-EPA cans. I haven't had to use the
new ones, but I see lots of people reporting problems.

If you ever need a new gas can that works well, Eagle makes them:

https://www.amazon.com/Eagle-U2-51-S.../dp/B000BQO15I

This sounds like
where the EPA screwed us with the new carbs on small engines where you
can't adjust them. The tree huggers figure that we're all stupid and just
want to make our engines run rough and spew more emissions. So, they locked
them. Now when the engines run rough, spew more emissions and we can't turn
the simple screw to fix it. Thank you EPA. I had a Sears leaf blower,
I used it for ten years on half choke because of that.Ran better on half
than no choke, but I'm sure it was spewing more emissions than if i could
have turned that screw....

Refreshing to see you not blame Trump for EPA carbs too.