Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Marking hex bits to make it easier to find the right one -anyone?

On 21/08/2019 22:32, Chris Green wrote:
Harry Bloomfield, Esq. wrote:
Chris Green wrote :
Does anyone think it would be useful to mark hex bits somehow to make
it easier to find the right one? In particular a way to find the PZ2
that one always wants would be very handy.

You can buy them ready coloured.

Yes, I know, I said that in my original posting. Is there any sort of
standard though?

Just to add my 2p worth: The boxes the bits come in and back to front.
The hex part of the bits is held in the box, with the business end of
the bit on display. So, you grab the bit with your fingers and insert it
into the bit holder.

Turn them round, so the business end is held by the case, and the hex
end sticks up. Then just push the bit holder onto the hex end of the
bit. When finished with the bit, push it back into the box in the
correct position, and release it from the bit holder.