Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default ?B?UmU6IDxUcnVtcD4g4oCYSSBhbSB0aGUgY2hvc2VuIG9uZe KAmQ==?=

On Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 2:10:25 PM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
All kneel before the almighty fool!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/def...the-chosen-one
--
Bod

Here is what Trump told a biographer:

Trump himself supplies first-hand testimony. "In the second grade I actually gave a teacher a black eye €” I punched my music teacher because I didn't think he knew anything about music and I almost got expelled,€ he wrote (or at least his ghostwriter did) in €œThe Art of the Deal€ (quoted here.) "When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, Im basically the same. The temperament is not that different," he told biographer Michael D'Antonio.

Nice, eh?

The whole article is worth a read. It talks about narcissistic personality
disorder, how it aligns with bullying, how Trump fits the bill:

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/22/und...its-a-pattern/