Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default My electrician is coming Thurs to install an additional 100A subpanel, and

In article , says...

If you have a well you do not pay for water.

I'm afraid that depends completely on where you live. In areas with
shortages of groundwater, a pump tax is usually applied to any well
in the area.

Did not know that was going on in parts of the country.

Seems there is going to be a way to tax everything. I have heard that
the states want to put a road tax on the electric cars where you paid a
tax for the number of miles driven. That is to make up for the tax lost
on gas for roads.

I have not checked on it, but have heard there is a rain tax. That is
if you have say a parking lot where the rain can not go into the gound
but out to the storm drains you get taxed for that.