Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default Brexit going well, eh? LOL

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
michael adams wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

Why just cancer? Anyone suffering from anything as a direct result of a no
deal Brexit is important too.

You don't work in Corbyn's Press Office by any chance ?

Try bringing it up with the person who thinks children deserve treatment
ahead of others.

I now strongly suspect that you're trolling but I'll give it one more
try.

It appears that there are many people who are quite content
with the idea of a No Deal Brexit.

In order to convince such people (leaving aside child haters
of whom there appear to be more than I may have imagined)
that a No Deal Brexit is a bad idea, and to create the biggest
impact is it better to claim that

a) Thousands of innocent children may well die as a result

b) Thousands of people of all ages may well die as a result

In other words who would want to be potentially responsible
for the deaths of thousands of innocent children ?

michael adams