Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Stumpie out of Greenland

On Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 3:51:22 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:
I'll get to the pending political questions asked of me etc. asap, but
just wanted to point out that Stumpie has cancelled a visit to Greenland
because the head of government there called his plan to buy it "absurd".

Apparently the doofus really thought it would be for sale. What a
jackass.

Apparently you're a doofus too, because Trump cancelled his visit to
Denmark, not Greenland because the PM of Denmark called the idea absurd.

BTW, you criticize others for name calling, but of course for libs like
you, it's allowed.