Posted to alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default 1 In 6 Teachers Need Second Jobs

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 23:20:46 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 20:55:44 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 22:54:47 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 20:59:40 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 20:36:24 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 01:47:27 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news I know everything there is to know about teaching.

You clearly dont when you keep rabbiting on about lesson plans.

I saw them planning them.

But couldnt see what else they did in their classrooms.

I saw plenty, I was often in a room doing repairs while a lesson was
going on.

But have no idea what they do when not at school.

I did talk to them you know.

But have no idea what they do when not at school.

Well unless they were lying....

Or exaggerating...

About what?

About the amount of time they put in at home doing school work.

Which would work in the favour of my point, that teachers do **** all outside of class time.

Lesson plans are only a small part of teaching, stupid.

But they're the thing teachers claim to need hours of unpaid
work
do
in
the evenings.

Thats bull**** too, because many do share lesson plans.

And those ones enjoy lots of free time.

Wrong as always, when they spend it marking and
working out how to get the best out of some students.

One of the most sensible teachers I knew worked 9 to 5. Once he
went
home he stopped working.

Irrelevant to what most do.

It's what they can do if they wish.

Hardly any are stupid enough to stay in the school till 5

9 to 5 is an expression, in our case it was 8:30 to 3:30.

Hardly any of the teachers can get away with
not doing anything outside those hours.

I knew quite a few that did.

Sure, the time servers/hopeless teachers.

Nope, plenty managed to teach using only a standard working week.

You have no idea about that given that you have no idea what
they do when not a school.

I know what they told me. Some said they did loads, some said they did none.

Within those hours they get free periods or non contact time where they
aren't teaching.

Doesnt happen with primary schools.

Primary schools don't need preparation.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you
usually manage and thats saying something.

How hard can it be to teach times tables?

They dont teach that anymore.

They don't teach anything complicated enough that would require an adult to prepare for.

Same with your even sillier stuff about taxation.

I am quite familiar with tax, having been taxed and seen
what
the
government spends it on without my authorisation.

Thats how taxation works, stupid. Its never going to
be feasible to make those affected by crime or terrorist
activity to pay for the cops and courts involved in
dealing with criminals and terrorists. It has to be
paid for by taxation, whether you like that or not.

Most things could be made pay per use.

Most infrastructure couldnt.

Most of our taxes goes to **** we just don't need.

Thats pig ignorant bull**** too.

What do I get form the government? Bin collections. Roads. I
don't
need anything else from them.

You clearly did with medical services alone.

I got less out of them than I've given them in taxes.

You dont pay them anything in taxes.

I did for 12 years.

The average payment to the NHS is £300 per taxpayer.

Not what you pay. You pay nothing and nothing like what it
costs to provide you with services. You're a tax dodging parasite;

Maybe so,

No maybe about it.

Look up what "maybe so" means.

Look up what "no maybe about it" means.

My "maybe so" stated that your point is irrelevant to the discussion, that the average taxpayer (not me) pays a stupid amount to the NHS.

but it's clearly wrong to take £300 a month form the average taxpayer.

They dont take £300 a month from the average taxpayer and give it to the
NHS

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/58...-going-to-rise

Says nothing about how much the average tax payer pays towards the NHS,

"TAXPAYERS are coughing up nearly £5,000 a year each for the NHS". It's in the first ****ing paragraph you moron.

IF you want healthcare, get insurance, or take a risk and pay when you
need it.

Stupid way to do things, that costs twice a much.

Why would it?

Because someone has to pay for the advertising, deciding what they will
pay for and what they wont, and the profit the insurance company makes..

Competition reduces prices you silly left wing moron.

There's a reason the US system costs twice as much per person as
all the other non insurance systems and gets a worse result in the
measures that matter like infant mortality and years in good health.
The second most expensive is switzerland and its insurance too.

But at least Americans get to choose their level of healthcare.

Way too much. Anyone needing £300 a month in doctors

Thats nothing even remotely like the average.

What do you think it is?

You made that stupid claim...

Yet you have no idea what you think it is instead.

Wrong, as always.

Then tell me what you think the average is.

should be put out of their misery.

Yep, you should have been executed by lethal injection.

I agree. No point wasting money curing the uncurable.

So top yourself because thats what you are.

I'd only mess it up and cost the taxpayer money in care.

Bull****. Even you can hang yourself.

That doesn't sound comfortable, I think I'd go for drowning.

And they paid for your education too.

While I was being educated, my parents were paying the taxes for
that.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket
scientist completely unemployable ****wits ?

You quite sure you aren't misunderstanding the 4th dimension? I can't
pay for something that happened in the past.

Corse you can, its called a debt, stupid.

A debt for 30 years?

Common with a mortgage, stupid.

Pretty daft for an entity as large as the government to borrow money.

Not when they get the bums rush when they tax so they dont have to.

Only stupid voters go for governments who increase the national debt.

How stupid of the government.

The debt for the napoleonic wars still hasnt been paid off
and that was a ****ing sight more than 30 years ago.

And paid your mortgage when you got the bums rush, again.

Not much of it.

Far more than you ever pay in taxes.

Bull****.

Fact.

Nope,

Yep.

Interest only, and only for a certain number of months.

They should have given you nothing.

So you've changed to right wing now. Just now you were saying how wonderful the NHS is.

Even if you don't pay income tax, you still pay fuel duty and VAT.

And dont even come close to paying what you cost them.

Fuel duty alone costs me a fortune. It's more than the fuel itself!

Because you are actually stupid enough to 'live' in that steaming turd of a
country.

I was born here unfortunately. At least I don't have to deal with sexes of inanimate objects like the French and Germans.