Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Hyundai i20 water leak - from roof trim?

And its taken over two years? Its probably rusted away by now.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
wrote in message
On Monday, 5 February 2018 19:52:39 UTC, wrote:
I finally got the right tuit to investigate how the boot of my wife's
i20 was getting wet. Having removed the right boot trim panel and played
around for ages with a hosepipe I noticed that the offside roof trim
(the plastic strip that runs each side of the roof panel) is slightly
loose and I think this is where the water is getting in. I can't find
anything to tell me how the trim is held or sealed, or how to remove it.
Is anyone here knowledgeable about i20s? If not I'll have to take it to
a bodyshop.