Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default FOX NEWS: Recession Coming? What Economists think

On Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 2:30:20 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 8/20/2019 12:14 PM, Frank wrote:
On 8/20/2019 9:40 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 08/20/2019 04:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
U.S. Steel Plans to Lay off Hundreds of Workers in Michigan

https://news.yahoo.com/u-steel-lay-o...001654862.html

Hard to compete with Bangladesh when using green power and watching
your CO2.

Just heard someone pointing out that the manufacturing sector is only
about 10% of our economy which seems a little low to me but they also
said that the services sector which is the major part is booming and on
balance the job market is very good.

This site backs up the jobs sectors as I noted:

https://servicescoalition.org/jobs/

Translating that, Trump hasn't brought manufacturing jobs back and
the economy is good mostly because of service industry jobs?