Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Used Granite

On 19/08/2019 21:56, Vir Campestris wrote:

I no longer care what they are. They withstand almost anything and are
bomb proof and I like em

Never been sealed :-)

Like I said, Granite (or gabbro, or basalt!) I can believe.

Quartz?

https://www.surreymarbleandgranite.co.uk/what-are-quartz-worktops-made-of/

"Quartz worktops are made of pieces of natural stone bonded together
with a small amount of adhesive."

Andy

My bathroom is quartzite tiles. Whatver that means

A quick google suggets that quartzite is real stone, quartz is real
stone in a resin matrix.

all women"