Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Rely on technology too much

John Kuthe posted for all of us...

On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 1:02:17 PM UTC-5, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 8/16/19 9:57 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 9:43:07 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This school nailed it. We rely on the latest technology too much and it
can fail.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Mk0vN59

I smell a fake. Paper was in existence and used for a thousand years before 1815 and blackboards were never really an alternative AFAIK.

Considering blackboards, I went to a school built around 1970 when
somebody decided to make the blackboards light brown, almost the same
color as white chalk.

in the 1990's my adult sister discovered Armor All for her car and went a little overboard and Armor Alled the brake pedal! It LOOKED great but was slippery! She learned never to do THAT again.

John Kuthe...

One time a female washed & detailed the ambulance. Good job, except she
Armour All'd the bench seat. Lucky the medic in the back found out at the
first stop and was not hurt.

--
Tekkie