Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What Worries Iceland? A World Without Ice. It Is Preparing.

On 19/08/2019 16:33, wrote:
Hitching a lift on this thread, I see that mourners have gathered in
Iceland to commemorate the loss of the Okjokull glacier, which has
died at the age of about 700.

All the reports I've seen have shown an ice sheet/ice cap, not a
glacier.

Glaciers are linear features, every picture shown bar none has shown
a circular feature.

Every glacier probably starts in a hollow...

--
€œIt is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established
authorities are wrong.€

ۥ Voltaire, The Age of Louis XIV