Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Corn

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 6:41:23 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 8/17/19 3:37 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 11:59:28 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 8/14/19 2:14 PM, micky wrote:
When you shop for corn on the cob, do you pull down the husk before you
buy it to look inside?

Do you ever reject corn because it doesn't look good?

What does "not look good" mean? Why would you reject an ear of corn?

I stay away from the stuff. It will give you diabetes.

https://nutritiondata.self.com/facts...roducts/2416/2

1 large ear:
Glycemic Load: 12
Carbs: 27 g

And who eats only one ear?

Me.

I doubt a person could eat enough ears of corn to get diabetes from it.

Pepsi, on the other hand....

Cindy Hamilton

Hi Cindy,

I hardly ate any sugar. And Avoided processed foods with added
sugar. I ate "Healthy Carbs". It was not till after I got
diabetes that I discovered the "Health Carbs" was a lie.

Here is the rub. A bowl of wheat, rice, and/or corn flakes
has a higher glycemic index than does a bowl of table sugar.
I had poisoned myself thinking I was doing the right thing.
And stay the hell away from orange juice!

So, you are probably better off with the Pepsi.

-T

Corn on the cob, man. Not processed breakfast cereal. How damned much
corn on the cob could a person eat?

Cindy Hamilton