Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 19:54:42 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I wonder if it's more likely I could find a (or 3) 1TB external USB
2.5" drive that still uses a std drive and interface as they can often
be found cheaper than a bare drive and I can use the enclosure for
smaller drives (or the old Samsungs as backup / portable drives).

Dunno, I don't bother with 2.5" drives, I buy the 3.5" drives and 8TB drives
most recently.

Like WHO gives a **** what you buy or don't buy, you senile asshole!

little ignorant ****."
MID: