Posted to alt.home.repair
Xeno Xeno is offline

Default Rely on technology too much

On 18/8/19 7:33 am, John Kuthe wrote:
On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 1:03:27 PM UTC-5, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 8/16/19 10:10 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 19:57:27 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 9:43:07 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This school nailed it. We rely on the latest technology too much and it
can fail.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Mk0vN59

I smell a fake. Paper was in existence and used for a thousand years before 1815 and blackboards were never really an alternative AFAIK.

Until fairly recently (late 18th century anyway) paper was too
expensive for kids to use tho.

Young people don't use paper as much. They use their phones to take notes.

What phone? I don't carry a phone! My phone lives on my desk like a good phone should.

John Kuthe...

That's fine if your life revolves around your desk. Mine doesn't.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)