Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Hydrokinetix Thermal Storage System

On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 2:14:39 PM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 8/17/19 1:08 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Dave posted for all of us...

replying to andyh, Dave wrote:
Where can I find parts for a Hydrokinetix HK-400E 18 KW. I need the 3
contractors

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...em-261059-.htm

It needs three contractors to fix it? OR it needs three contactors to fix
it? Perhaps get the numbers and take them down to the local electrical
supply.

Or get the specs printed on the sides of the contactors then do an
internet
search. Amperage and voltage of the contacts, plus the voltage of the coil.
Ebay, maybe?

Only if he wants to save a lot of money.... Otherwise buy what is likely a common part from the eqpt manufacturer and pay 4x.