Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Curing persistent smoke damage?

Decorate it in the same colour as the smoke?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Broadback" wrote in message
A couple of years ago I had a serious fire, the most damage was in the
kitchen, the source of the fire. The bathroom, which was little affected,
had a small area of smoke damage on the white emulsion wall. Despite
several attempts to get rid of it by re-emulsioning and sealing with PVA
the affected area, after a few weeks the marks re-appear. Any suggestions
please for a permanents solution? I really do not wish to remove the
plaster and re-plaster.