Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Open Banking - what?

Yes we want the Spanish lot to do this as well, but they want the old
signatory to come in person, but they moved to the other end of the country
so no.

They really are a bunch of idiots sometimes.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"The Marquis Saint Evremonde" wrote in message
charles posted
In article ,
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
On 17 Aug 2019 13:14:01 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

Harry Bloomfield, Esq. wrote:
One of my bank accounts is pestering me to join 'Open Banking'.
Anyone
know anything about it please?

I think it's about sharing customer data with other banks so that they
can
offer/pester you with better deals. Supposed to make banks more
competitive. Personally I have no intention of allowing my bank to
share
my data like this.

You can thank the EU for the idea.

Personally I know no-one who has asked for it.

I would avoid giving anything to Natwest.

A charity of chich I am chairman is trying to change the signatoies on our
account. so far 3 months have passed. We call them NatWorst

Believe me, Lloyds is just as bad at doing the same thing.

--
Evremonde