Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Open Banking - what?

In article ,
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
On 17 Aug 2019 13:14:01 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

Harry Bloomfield, Esq. wrote:
One of my bank accounts is pestering me to join 'Open Banking'. Anyone
know anything about it please?

I think it’s about sharing customer data with other banks so that they can
offer/pester you with better deals. Supposed to make banks more
competitive. Personally I have no intention of allowing my bank to share
my data like this.

Tim

I would avoid giving anything to Natwest.

A charity of chich I am chairman is trying to change the signatoies on our
account. so far 3 months have passed. We call them NatWorst

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England