Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Curing persistent smoke damage?

On 17/08/2019 09:03, alan_m wrote:
On 17/08/2019 08:48, Broadback wrote:
A couple of years ago I had a serious fire, the most damage was in the
kitchen, the source of the fire. The bathroom, which was little
affected, had a small area of smoke damage on the white emulsion wall.
Despite several attempts to get rid of it by re-emulsioning and
sealing with PVAÂ* the affected area, after a few weeks the marks
re-appear. Any suggestions please for a permanents solution? I really
do not wish to remove the plaster and re-plaster.

How to paint over fire damage

http://www.zinsseruk.com/howto/paint...r-fire-damage/

https://www.screwfix.com/p/zinsser-b...r-2-5ltr/10136

https://www.screwfix.com/p/zinsser-b...r-2-5ltr/10136