Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Really OT Am I the only person that wants to

On 16/08/2019 12:13, Andrew wrote:
On 14/08/2019 11:21, newshound wrote:
On 14/08/2019 11:17, newshound wrote:
On 13/08/2019 21:50, ARW wrote:
hold Greta Thunberg by the throat and close her wind pipe until she
dies due to a lack of oxygen to her tiny brain?

No.

But I suppress the urge by reminding myself of Malala Yousafzai who,
through real experience, does actually know what she it talking
about. Currently studying at Oxford University rather than swanning
around at media jamborees.

But I have no desire to throttle HER, bercause she is actually
publicising a real issue.

A better issue would be to record all the floating plastic waste
that she will encounter on route.

Well thats easy. None

--
"The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow witted
man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest

- Leo Tolstoy