Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default [RSGB] Deadline for exam applications for the current syllabus

On 16/08/2019 09:09, Spike wrote:
On 15/08/2019 23:53, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 15/08/2019 20:23, Brian Reay wrote:
Stephen Cole wrote:

The papers were dished out from a single stack, not named or otherwise
indicated as different, and I recall talking with lads in top set that it
was daft that lower set were capped at B despite sitting same paper as
them.

The exam board mark the papers and have no idea which class / set you are
in.

You sat a paper €˜capped at a B. The rest is your own delusion.

tee hee

I can see that as a results of the multiple burns that Stephen Thomas
Cole CB/M0TEY has received in this thread from Brian Reay ex-M3OSN, the
former's imaginary friend ('Burt') is going to get a pasting.

totly ....