Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default [RSGB] Deadline for exam applications for the current syllabus

"Stephen Cole" wrote in message
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 16/08/2019 08:37, Brian Reay wrote:
Stephen Cole wrote:
Brian Reay wrote:
Stephen Cole wrote:
Brian Reay wrote:
Stephen Cole wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 17:15:52 +0100, Brian Reay wrote:

If you were limited to a B you did the one of the lower papers.
No sure
what is was called when you did your exams- probably the
Intermediate.
The papers have some common questions but, the middle one you
probably
did, doesn't have the harder questions which carry the marks for
the A
and A* grades. From memory, the lower paper (below the one you
probably
did) you can only get a C.

So, if you've don't do the Higher paper, answered the same
questions,
but struggled with the more complex ones, you'd not have got a A*
or
even an A, as some of the easy (available) questions you picked
up marks
on would have been removed to keep the overall number questions
etc the
same.

Certainly correct in recent years.

Like I said, it sounds sensible so I can easily believe that it's
how
things are done now. Brian's problem is that he played at being a
teacher
for a couple of years when he couldn't get another job after being
forced
to abruptly end his engineering career, so he pretends he knows all
there
is to know about education, to make up for his unqualified status I
guess.
It's best just to nod and smile at him in these circumstances, with
luck he
won't make too bad a fool of himself.

Repeating lies made up by the usual rejects may make you feel better
but it
doesn't change the facts.

The facts are, Brian, that you were an unqualified teacher.

Repeating the group pervert's lies just shows how desperate you are.

Pop round, I'll show you the certificate. Then you can apologise.

It's all in the archives, Brian, in your own words. HTH, OM.

Go and check.

come on cole that was a challenge .....

I don't need to prove facts, Jim. Thanks, Jim.

I gave up trying as well......