Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.local.glasgow,uk.politics.misc
Stephen Cole Stephen Cole is offline

Default [RSGB] Deadline for exam applications for the current syllabus

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 16/08/2019 08:46, Stephen Cole wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 16/08/2019 08:25, Stephen Cole wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 16/08/2019 08:06, Stephen Cole wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 16/08/2019 07:43, Stephen Cole wrote:
Brian Reay wrote:
Stephen Cole wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 17:15:52 +0100, Brian Reay wrote:

If you were limited to a B you did the one of the lower papers. No sure
what is was called when you did your exams- probably the Intermediate.
The papers have some common questions but, the middle one you probably
did, doesn't have the harder questions which carry the marks for the A
and A* grades. From memory, the lower paper (below the one you probably
did) you can only get a C.

So, if you've don't do the Higher paper, answered the same questions,
but struggled with the more complex ones, you'd not have got a A* or
even an A, as some of the easy (available) questions you picked up marks
on would have been removed to keep the overall number questions etc the
same.

Certainly correct in recent years.

Like I said, it sounds sensible so I can easily believe that its how
things are done now. Brians problem is that he played at being a teacher
for a couple of years when he couldnt get another job after being forced
to abruptly end his engineering career, so he pretends he knows all there
is to know about education, to make up for his unqualified status I guess.
Its best just to nod and smile at him in these circumstances, with luck he
wont make too bad a fool of himself.

Repeating lies made up by the usual rejects may make you feel better but it
doesnt change the facts.

The facts are, Brian, that you were an unqualified teacher. Youve admitted
so yourself here several times in the past. Its all in the archives.

shocking

Its all in the archives, Jim. Thanks, Jim.

he is calling you a liar and wants an apology.....go to his door to see
his "certificates" and he will have the police waiting....tee hee

Its all in the archives, Jim. Thanks, Jim.

so you say but I believe brian in this case ....

Youre still trying to worm your way into the Freemasons, then, Jim?
Thanks, Jim.

ha ha ...so I am...tee hee

They wont have you, Jim, due to the ****ted knickers thing. Thats a kink
too far, even for Masons, Jim. Thanks, Jim.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur