Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Plug for Euronics

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 20:04:41 +0100, Roger Mills wrote:

Yes, I've used a couple of their shops in different parts of the country
-
and they've both been good and competitive.

AIUI, Euronics doesn't own the shops - they are all independent - but it
provides them with bulk buying power in order to compete with the large
retailers.

I can recommend the one in Boundary Road/Station Road, Portslade, Sussex.
A family firm nearly 100 years old, and the last family member retired.
Now run by the son of a man who has run a very successful similar
business in Brighton for decades.

Very good service and knowledgaeable staff. No connection except the
owner is a former student of mine!

Hills Radio, Portslade.