Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Plug for Euronics

On 14/08/2019 23:01, thescullster wrote:

Hi guys
Thought I would give our local appliance store a shout out.
Formerly Hanson Electrical of Willerby now Euronics.

Bought a washing machine from them recently and although AO's
headline price was cheaper, by the time you add up delivery and
removal charges and such, Euronics came out the winner.
Great to be able to give local trades the business without having
to price match.

Good product knowledge too.

No connection, just a satisfied customer.

Phil

Yes, I've used a couple of their shops in different parts of the country
- and they've both been good and competitive.

AIUI, Euronics doesn't own the shops - they are all independent - but it
provides them with bulk buying power in order to compete with the large
retailers.
--
Cheers,
Roger