Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Plug for Euronics

"thescullster" wrote in message
Hi guys
Thought I would give our local appliance store a shout out.
Formerly Hanson Electrical of Willerby now Euronics.

Bought a washing machine from them recently and although AO's
headline price was cheaper, by the time you add up delivery and
removal charges and such, Euronics came out the winner.

has AO delivery gone up that much?

When I used them, by choosing the cheapest time of the week the delivery
charge was nominal. I didn't have to compromise greatly to get that

and I had no old equipment for them to take away (though doesn't WEEE
require them to take a like for like item away for free?)

tim