Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default Travis Perkins timber

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 6:46:57 PM UTC+1, Theo wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,
Theo wrote:
Went to Wickes to buy some wood, came home with a banana.

Don't you actually check it before buying?

I did, but I missed the curve on one axis. Which I only spotted after I'd
painted it up and butted it up against a straight piece of wood - the curve
was obvious.

I always look down the length where the foreshortening makes any curve obvious.
There is usually some other chap doing the same and you give a little nod.
Serious timber comes from local Avon Timber. It is straight.

Simon.