Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Windpower

On 14/08/2019 22:12, Steve Walker wrote:
From the charts I have just looked at, petrol is about 3.4 times better
than Hydrogen - however, a Hydrogen fuel cell and electric motors are
about 2.6 times as efficient as a petrol engine ... so the difference is
not huge.

ok, si9nce a IC engine tehse days is about 40% efficvient a fuel cell
and motir must be..

TADA!

100% effiucient.

Oh dear.

In fact fuel cells at usable power levels are very inefficient.

Guess why no one uses them

Lucas Bergkamp