Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL] is offline

Default Really OT Am I the only person that wants to

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 04:30:26 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

On Wednesday, 14 August 2019 06:58:33 UTC+1, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL] wrote:
On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 05:51:29 +0100, wrote:

ARW wrote:
hold Greta Thunberg by the throat and close her wind
pipe until she diesdue to a lack of oxygen to her
tiny brain?

I know that this is the internet and everything, but
are you sure that making what appears to be some sort
of death threat is really such a good idea?

#Paul

When you cannot provide a logical argument to someones position there
isn't a lot left.

Look at the Brexit knuckle draggers if you need an illustration.
AB

Saol fada agus breac-shláinte chugat.

Unless of course you are a Brexit voting moron or
child molester

So are you a Brexit voting moron or child molester.

You seem to be suggesting that there only two types of people in the world.
And unlike T i m (who I'm just using as an example) who is a right brainer and NOT a Brexit voting moron must therfore must be a child molester as there are only 2 options.
Obviously I don't actually believe he is either but if there are only two options ..... he must be one or the other . ;-D

Methinks you are gettin the functions "or" and Exclusive "or"
confused.

Think logically.