Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Hot water in the shed - long term project.

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 12:45:11 +0100, Harry Bloomfield, Esq. wrote:

newshound pretended :
That sounds like the answer to me. Cheapest from a quick search is the
Triton T30i 3kW from Amazon for £40 although there are under sink ones
for £50.

I think I have a brand new one in a box in my garage you could have for
a tenner, if you can collect extreme east of west Yorks?

Where is that in relation to Leeds?

Cheers

Dave R

---