Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 20:38:23 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I've still got my "Paddy Hopkirk" roof bars originally bought in the early
70s for use with a Viva HB! They are still used once every year or two for
long items, and have been easy to adjust to fit five different models of
car.

Doesnąt work with mine

Just what in hell makes you think anyone cares what works or doesn't work
for a trolling piece of self-important senile **** like you, senile Rodent?

cretin from Oz: