Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default Travis Perkins timber

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 11:08:32 AM UTC+1, newshound wrote:
On 13/08/2019 23:39, Theo wrote:
Went to Wickes to buy some wood, came home with a banana.

Valid point sometimes, but Wickes is cheap and convenient, and the
multi-packs generally keep stuff reasonably straight.

The multi-packs themselves are straight but sometimes when you open them a
banana or two springs out. Or within a few minutes in the sun they start to
bend. I tend to open the multi-packs, get the good ones and make sure I keep the
multi-pack bar code.

The only trouble is the remaining bananas are not bought by anyone so they take ages to re-stock the shelves.

Simon.