Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Really OT Am I the only person that wants to

On Wednesday, 14 August 2019 12:06:21 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 14/08/2019 05:51, wrote:
ARW wrote:

hold Greta Thunberg by the throat and close her wind
pipe until she diesdue to a lack of oxygen to her
tiny brain?

I know that this is the internet and everything, but
are you sure that making what appears to be some sort
of death threat is really such a good idea?

Only someone as moronically PC as you appear to be could interpret that
as a death threat.

There's no lack of people that will moronically misinterpret things. I suspect it's basically for entertainment or an ego boost.

NT