Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Windpower

On Monday, 12 August 2019 18:45:00 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 12/08/2019 14:41, Andy Burns wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

how would you translate eggs and basket in this case?

e.g Hinkley C would count as two 1630MW eggs in one basket.

Not really.

It woudl be two compeletely separaqte power stations sharing only a
perimeter fence

If they are sharing such a close location then perhaps they are effectively in the same basket. I doubt a nuclear power station sharing a perimeter fence with fukashima would still have been up and running anymore than one sharing a perimeter fence with Chernobyl, but I do hear that you can now (30+ years later) get close enough to the covered reactor to take a selfie as they are offering tours.