Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Really OT Am I the only person that wants to

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 06:58:25 +0100, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ
[IRL] wrote:

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 05:51:29 +0100, wrote:

ARW wrote:
hold Greta Thunberg by the throat and close her wind pipe until she
diesdue to a lack of oxygen to her tiny brain?

I know that this is the internet and everything, but are you sure that
making what appears to be some sort of death threat is really such a
good idea?

#Paul

When you cannot provide a logical argument to someones position there
isn't a lot left.

Look at the Brexit knuckle draggers if you need an illustration.
AB

Saol fada agus breac-shláinte chugat.

Unless of course you are a Brexit voting moron or child molester

While we're using 'foreign' languages ... !

Anyone tried asking Alexa to translate this into Welsh?

'Boris Johnson carrots 100'

Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org