Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default Really OT Am I the only person that wants to

"ARW" wrote in message
hold Greta Thunberg by the throat and close her wind pipe until she dies due to a lack
of oxygen to her tiny brain?

In answer to your question, no you're not the only one.

Apparently since the advent of "social media" nutters of all sorts are sending
death threats to all kinds of targets - usually to females as it happens -
on a daily basis.

It's even possible to spoof other people email addresses and post death
threats in their name, in the hope of landing them in the ****.

As to your question, many people (although not me obviously, as this is only
an observation and not a call to action) would probably be more keen
ATM on grabbing a particular 55 year fair haired old male by the throat and
closing his windpipe, sufficient at least to put him out of action until say
December.

michael adams