Posted to alt.home.repair
Jasper Towing Service[_2_] Jasper Towing Service[_2_] is offline

Default "We'll Snatch You Out of a Tight Spot" - Jasper Towing Service

On 2019-08-13 12:35 p.m., Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 8/13/2019 10:09 AM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
We're there because we care.Â* 619.371-3851

A pic of me and the "boys" for your pleasure.

Jasper Towing Service
https://tinyurl.com/y3w2xg4w

BTW, the girl (Angie) sitting in the far back is super hot.Â* I know because I've done her.

Impersonating an Army, Navy, Air Force or Marine officer is a serious offense that is punishable by law. If you have witnessed someone who has committed this offense, it is imperative that you contact the proper authorities immediately. In this case, the proper authorities include the U.S. Army Criminal Investigative Command (CID), which should be called for someone impersonating an Army officer, the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), which should be called for someone impersonating an Air Force officer, or the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), which should be called for someone impersonating either a Navy or Marine officer.

I drive a tow truck, you ****ing idiot!