Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default ESET annoyance

I have been using ESET for quite some time, up to now I have found it
completely satisfactory. As it is running out I renewed it. Whereas in
the past that was that this time it requires me to input data to keep it
going. Why? Surely it should be a simple means of renewing and paying
the money, I object to having to jumps through hoops of ESET's making,
it has renewed in the past with no problems. So a question is there a
good alternative at about the same price? £40.00