Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Robert DAB Radio case repair

On 12/08/2019 21:09, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer wrote:
On 12/08/2019 21:02, newshound wrote:
On 12/08/2019 19:59, Clive Arthur wrote:

Looking on the interweb shows that this is a common problem with
these radios.Â* Roberts used to have a very good name, I suppose they
were bought out and, well, usual story.

Roberts were great in the old days, the one I bought to take to
university in 1967 served me well for many years afterwards. Some time
in the 90's I bought a Roberts DAB radio from John Lewis. It was total
crap.

Did your Roberts model in 1967 have the turntable on the bottom
so that you could orientate for best signal?

Yes, I think it did. I had forgotten about that.