Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Turning Smashed TVs into Realistic Artificial Daylight

Does anyone remember the Seiko portable black and whit tvs. They had a kind
of clam shell design with a mirror in one half and an lcd with a window
behind it. The idea being you or could sit in the park and look into the
mirror and the daylight was the backlight. It was fine for black and white
of course and the batteries lasted for ages. The did sell a self powered
back light for it, but it was heavy and ate batteries.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Adrian Caspersz" wrote in message
Recycling not the backlight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JrqH2oOTK4

Such a good idea, someone posted

"Well, here I am wishing my TV would break. That's an odd feeling."

--
Adrian C