Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Who Makes Blast Gates That Don't Get Clogged?

On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 8:35:01 PM UTC-4, swalker wrote:
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:48:09 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Can't help with that size.

On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 4:31:11 PM UTC-4, swalker wrote:
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 11:13:48 -0400, Jack wrote:

Lost the initial post.

What size gate is needed?

On 8/9/2019 9:45 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 8:31:46 AM UTC-4, Jack wrote:

Derby seems to have a problem probably aggravated by the Rockler gate
that doesn't open fully...

I could read my OP 100 times, upside down, sideways and inside out and
not figure out how you came to that conclusion.

I never mentioned Rockler gates and I never said anything about them not
opening fully. In fact, I said the exact opposite.

Someone mentioned they use Rockler Gates [Bob], not that that matters.
The picture you referenced indicated to me the gate would not open all
the way because of the button preventing it from opening fully. Rockler
gates look exactly the same, and probably are.

Wasn't it you that just commented on another member's "reading ability"?
(see the Forstner bit thread) Pot, kettle, etc.

That was in response to Kevin stupidly claiming "video was for people
that can't read." I simply remarked perhaps a video would not help him,
[considering his proclaimed reading superiority]

Of course, you're too freaking dumb to figure that out. I thought you no
longer read or replied to my messages?

2 1/2"

What kind of help would you have offered if I had said 4"?