Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Stud finders?

"T i m" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a good (as in reliable / predictable) / VFM stud
finder please, generally just for looking for wood (or metal I guess)
studs behind plasterboard, although if it did more and that didn't
distract from my primary need / it's ability ... or make it much more
expensive that could be ok.

I ask because there are loads out there and vary in price enormously.

Cheers, T i m

p.s. I have a couple that have worked ok but of course can't find
right now and daughter was happy to get one for herself and sooner
rather than later etc.

all rubbish rap wall with the back of your hand