Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Garden shredders

On 12/08/19 09:55, John Rumm wrote:

The problem I have with compost, is what to do with it! Given my
gardening interest goes about as far as cutting, pruning etc, I never
really find a use for compost, but now after more than ten years of
cutting grass, and managing trees etc, find myself with many cubic
metres of the stuff.

If you have an allotment association nearby they might be interested in
taking it off your hands. New members taking over old plots which have
been cropped for years, and have been pretty much exhausted of
nutrients, could find decent compost very useful.

--

Jeff