Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Garden shredders

On 12/08/2019 13:00, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 09:55:01 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

The problem I have with compost, is what to do with it! Given my
gardening interest goes about as far as cutting, pruning etc, I never
really find a use for compost, but now after more than ten years of
cutting grass, and managing trees etc, find myself with many cubic
metres of the stuff.

Why not just spread it thickly on the flower beds...if you have them.

Yup, there are some... but that would mean digging the stuff up and
ruining the nice slope I have that the mower will still reverse up so as
to drop the next lot at the top of the pile ;-)

(I could also distribute some round the perimeter of the garden which is
all trees)

--
Cheers,

John.