Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default To Nailshooter

On 8/10/2019 12:29 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/10/2019 10:43 AM, Jack wrote:
On 8/9/2019 6:39 PM, dpb wrote:
On 8/9/2019 5:29 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/9/2019 12:45 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y29mebhe

The full link if you'd prefer:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Project-...6006/202564315

Except every time I wanted to buy one they were out. ;~)

The Purdy one is only a buck or two more (online) and built much more
stoutly...

HD is $10, Purdy on Amazon is $25. I got mine before HD or the
internet existed, and the only maintenance it ever needs is a spray of
wd40 or Bostik Top Cote on the screw mechanism. One would think the
$25 Purdy was better built, but you can never tell just by price, just
an indicator. If the Purdy is as good as mine, it would last Leon
several lifetimes...

Is this the one you have Jack? :~)

https://www.amazon.com/LARMHOI-Elect...ay&sr=8-6&th=1

Close enough for Gov't work...