Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Craftsman Table Saw ---- What's the yellow circle for?

On 8/10/2019 9:07 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Looks like we got some on-topic conversation happening. I'm not going
to worry about a post's age if it keeps us talking.

I guess the depends on your definition of "on-topic".

The original topic of the thread is the Exacti-Cut disk. Nothing since the August 8th revival of
the thread is even remotely related to that little yellow disk, not even the question that revived
the thread.

Since then we've drifted from the "revival question" (flex shaft) to the modifications some of us
have made to our Craftsman saws and then to what blades we use on table saws in general.

The only thing close to on-topic is that we're still (sort of) talking about table saws;-)

On Topic in a newsgroup means, in this case, related to woodworking.
The fact a subject evolves from table saws to rusty oak or band saw
blades doesn't make it off topic. Talking about quilt competition,
sewing and knitting or killing bees is likely not "on topic" in a
woodworking newsgroup.

--
Jack