Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Samsung C460FW Toner

On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 11:52:29 -0700, GeeG wrote:

Win 7 PC shows status of toner.
Yellow has triggered a warning message since it and only it has gone
below 10% remaining. Yellow shows 9%. Others are much higher
percentage available.

All cartridges are Samsung brand.

However, I cannot get the printer to print anything.
It keeps flashing the toner low message and not allowing me to print.

I did take out and shake the yellow toner and restarted several times
but no luck clearing the problem to allow me to print.

Methinks you can disable the toner low warning "feature" with the well
hidden "tech menu":
"Samsung Xpress C460W hidden menus & reset those warnings"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ErCyT0SA9w

Or, maybe try this:
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/564345/Samsung-Sl-C460fw.html?page=87

--