Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Hunt-Hertz[_4_] Mike Hunt-Hertz[_4_] is offline

Default Do NOT PUT Fabric Softener in the BLEACH Dispenser!!

On 8/11/2019 4:14 PM, KathyB wrote:
replying to thekmanrocks, KathyB wrote:
Fabric softener added to your machine during fill cycles kill the laundry
detergent! Thats one of the reason for using it, to remove detergent from
the clothes in the rinse cycle. Next washer I get will be a Speed Queen and
none of this HE crap!!

I use 1 Tbsp of All Free and Clear HE detergent and the Sanitize cycle with the Steam and Extra rinse options on my Whirlpool Duet.

The clothes come out spotless every time.Â* No need for fabric softeners or bleach.