Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Biden Spokesman Doubles Down After Getting Called Out ForCharlottesville Disinformation

On 8/11/19 11:07 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

Just like Vietnam, pretty soon we are going to have to decide enough
is enough and get out. The sooner the better.

Everything the US has been involved in after WW2 has been just something
that is getting a bunch of men killed for nothing. I don't think there
has ever been a real objective (outside of maybe Desert Storm)
declaired. The US should either commit everything we have outside of
the nukes or not get involved at all.

Korea?

It took only around 5 years for the US to end WW1 and WW2. We messed in
Vietnam 5 times that and gained nothing. We are starting to be at that
point in the big sandlot of the east.

Maybe the justification for the mess is the generals get to play with
their toys and see how effective they may be if a real war was ever
started.